This statement applies to the entire website and database
Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following statement will help you understand how the OX5 handles the information you provide to us on our website and address database.
- We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information by way of comments or replies or articles.
- A name and address database is maintained and in the care of Donald Voland, Sec for the purpose of sending eMails and producing labels for the Newsletter. Governors and Committee members may also have access to this list for OX5 business only. Your information contained on this address database will not be published or divulged for any reason in any form (hard copy-digital-audio) without your prior approval. The information on this database will never be posted to our web site.
- We do not share any information with any third party for any reason.
- Opt out: You may opt out and have your information completely purged from our records by mailing a written request to Don Voland. You may choose to have your name removed from any page of the website by eMailing Dennis Yerkey.
- Submissions: By you submitting an article for publication or personally posting a comment or reply to our web site, you hereby agree to automatically give us authorization to use your name and eMail address. We have received individual permission to list OX5 Officer and Governor names and eMails on the website.
- US Postal mail and/or eMail directed to Officers and Governors will be treated as private unless permission is specifically given to share and publish.
7. This policy statement may change from time to time as needed.
Don Voland, Sec